This is not going to be the typical post you’re used to seeing from me. Generally, when someone has negative things to say about me specifically, I normally just ignore it. In this situation, a good friend of mine is apt to say, “If you wrestle with a pig, you get muddy, and the pig enjoys it.” So JC, why are you posting this? Well, when I was notified Friday afternoon via email that there was a specific “JC” post on a few of the “Fairy K-III Kosmetics” blogs, I went and checked it out…..and laughed my ass off! I figured I’d try to help Kernal Kerodin out, since the numbers for his blog and the III Person Society are obviously down, and posting his thoughts might help spread the word about Ol’ “Man Titties” and his many “Failures” (apparently that’s me, LOL).
The three screenshots below are his two posts on two of his 3,759 blogs. (unless he just bought more).
Let’s take these issues in order.
1), I’ve never driven a bus in my life, and it was actually one of the few vehicle licenses available to me in the military, that I didn’t get. How ironic that this statement is coming from a guy who not only actually OWNS a bus, but a SHORT BUS at that! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
2) Although I respect Ventura’s military service, I’ve never been a fan of him in his various ventures. I’ve actually had friends compare pics of me to Ventura before, due to the type of pics they were, and all I did was laugh it off. I’ve made my own way in the military and after , so having the “Fairy K” of “III Kosmetics” calling me a “Wanna be”, just makes me shake my head and laugh. Considering his obsession with Commandos and the Jedburghs, and especially his trying to make out like he’s done anything other than HVAC repair, his accusations of “wannabe” is somewhat ludicrous.
3) “Man-boobs”? I understand that when you were locked up Scambo, you had to look at your cell buddy’s chest muscles as being “Boobs” to do what you were required to do. Here’s the thing “Kilo Delta Actual”, if they actually are muscular, they are called the “Pectoralis Major muscle”, and “Man-boobs” are generally considered to be excessive body fat.
4) “Wannabe Trainer”? I’ve actually worked with Mosby and Max (the only trainer out there to do so with both of them, and I spoke about this and about their ability as trainers and I’ve reposted it a few times). BTW Scambo, how is Max? When is he gonna start as a trainer for the Jedburger Academy? Scambo, You say I’m a “Wannabe Trainer” but then you say I trained a group. Which is it? ” ‘Competitive Military Gamer‘ ‘Pennsylvania Militia’” Who is that. Since the only militia group I have publicly talked about training is the PA Lightfoot militia, I guess you mean them. I’m curious why Scambo would say that about them since he had them listed as “Allies”. Maybe it’s because they (along with the OVM) told him to take their name off the “Allies” list because they wanted nothing to do with him?
5) “Promises a sooper-dooper training school with DTG”. Did DTG and I plan on doing a class together? Hell yeah. He’s a good guy, a friend of mine, and the idea to do a class together started when we were on the IIIPSFA Board (DTG was the CoB). Although we had some people interested in the class, it was not enough to support DTG coming to WV from Michigan to help teach a class. It happens, but Scambo wouldn’t know about that type of coordination, since all he does is talk about being a Kaper Trainer, and if memory serves, he went to Sandman’s area and gave a class for free in his Youtube learned defensive techniques, but that’s not the same thing……right?
6) “Racist”? We’ll address that point this summer when the promised “book” comes out. At that point I can legally smash his “internet dick” so hard that he’ll finally be able to actually pleasure women online, due to the “virtual” swelling.
7) “Wannabe SF guy who never made the cut even though he tried…” Scambo calling anyone who served in the military (in any capacity) a “wannabe” is the ultimate hypocrisy especially when considering all his claims of “daring do”, and “badassness” but still possessing no bonafides . What I will say about this claim is simple and forthright. Every course I attended while in the military (multiple MOS courses and others) was completed satisfactorily with “Exceeded Course Standards”, and “Superior” ratings as the standard (“1059’s” Scambo, I know you wouldn’t know what that is…Vets will), and several of them were as “honor grad”. I don’t say that to brag, I simply made this my goal when I joined the military because I wanted to break the lazy academic cycle (didn’t apply myself) I developed in high school. The only issue I ever had with the US Army’s schooling process was the “Cronyism” shown to ass kissers by some in command when it came to them getting a course someone else was already slotted and scheduled for.
8) “Because Fail is simply a way of life for some people.” The only “Failure” here is Scambo’s. He fails to become a Soldier, even after lying to get in (supposedly…. I guess we’ll see, huh? It’s easy to blame the recruiter, isn’t it?). He fails to steal $122,500 from a Mall corporation, and does 2 years in Federal prison. He fails to show any progress for his “Citadel” project for the last couple years (you know, the thing he was pushing on Glenn Beck’s show). He fails to take the Short Bus to Burns, after saying a “Bundy type” event (how many Bundy’s were there in Burns?) was what it was designed and outfitted for. He continues to talk about III Arms “product”, but all he can show is rifle and pistol mags he buys and marks up by 300-400 percent.
Speakin’ of the whole “bringing trainers together” thing (you know, the thing Scambo said was his “original” idea for the Jedburgh Academy. The idea originally came up when those of us on the IIIPSFA Board that were also considered tactical trainers (Kerodin was not one of them, he can’t legally own or use a gun, and if that’s not enough of a dis-qualifier, he has no background in it) were talking about that very thing (on the side, not as IIIPSFA, I even had spoken to Max about it), and Kerodin wanted to be involved, He wanted to make it a IIIPSFA thing, and we said “No, it is inappropriate for a Non-Profit.”. (and you wonder why he has a problem with DTG and myself? We told him “No” LOL). Of course right after the whole Board ejected from that “goat rope”, he started his “Jedburgh Academy” thing, and more power to him. No “Standing” or “bonafides” makes it a “non starter”, especially when you are guilty of the “wannabe” BS he is.
American by BIRTH, Infidel by CHOICE
“Sam Kerodin, III Percent Society”